You can book a class through the link below:
This is a hands-on brewing class for beginners. You and one partner will brew 5 gallons (48 bottles) of a beer together using our equipment. After the first session the beer will stay with us as it ferments. About 4 weeks later you will schedule an appointment to come bottle your beer and take it home with you.
Cost is $99.00 for two people making one batch. Cost of ingredients not included; ranges from $45 to $65. Each batch yields approximately 50 bottles (2 cases). Additional batches are $50.00 plus cost of ingredients. Private group classes available on request.
The $99 fee covers the class for up to two people sharing one batch. Additional costs include: Cost of ingredients, bottles, bottle caps, labels (optional), flavoring additions.
- Factors that make quality beer
- In depth discussion on brewing ingredients
- Brewing techniques
- Hands-on brewing
- How to evaluate quality beer
Second Session: BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO BOTTLE YOUR BEER
- Bottling techniques
- Bottling your beer (You can bring in your own bottles or purchase new ones for $15.95 per case (24 bottles)
- Capping your beer
- Beer storage
- Beer labeling. Label paper is $9.95 for 32 labels. You can customize a label design for a $45.00 set-up fee. fo 50 labels or have a custom name on our graphic backgronds for just $20.00 (Optional)